Are you tired of spending hours in the kitchen meal prepping for the week ahead? Well, good news - you can make delicious and healthy meals in just 15 minutes with just 5 ingredients! In this post, we'll show you how to create a quick and easy meal using shrimp, oil, bacon, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus.
Why shrimp, bacon, and vegetables?
Shrimp is a low-fat, high-protein food that is quick to cook, making it a great choice for a healthy meal. Bacon adds a little bit of fat and flavor, while the cherry tomatoes and asparagus provide a burst of nutrients and flavor.
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons of oil (olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil)
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and let it heat up.
Add the chopped bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp.
Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they are pink and cooked through.
Add the cherry tomatoes and asparagus to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately, or portion the mixture into meal prep containers and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- To save time, you can buy pre-peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You can substitute the bacon with turkey bacon or omit it altogether if you prefer a vegetarian option.
- This recipe is easily customizable - try adding in your favorite vegetables or spices to switch things up!
In conclusion, prepping healthy food doesn't have to be difficult or time-consuming. With just a few simple ingredients and 15 minutes, you can create a delicious and nutritious meal that will keep you satisfied and energized throughout the week. Give this recipe a try and see just how easy and tasty meal prepping can be!
Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself? Watch this short video presentation to learn how: