this recipe is the perfect way to kickstart your day and keep you satisfied until your next meal.
- 10 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or mozzarella work well)
- 5 patties breakfast sausage
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and shredded cheese until well combined.
- In a skillet, cook the breakfast sausage over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and pour the egg and cheese mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture out evenly into a rectangle shape, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Once the sausage has cooled slightly, place the patties on top of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Using the parchment paper, carefully roll the egg and cheese mixture around the sausage, creating a roll up.
- Place the roll up seam-side down on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the egg is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once the roll up has cooled slightly, slice it into individual servings and enjoy!
- Total calories: 1300
- Total fat: 96g
- Total carbs: 7g
- Net carbs: 5g
- Protein: 95g
Benefits of Keto Breakfast Roll Ups:
- High in Protein: With 95g of protein per batch, these roll ups are a great way to start your day and keep you feeling full and satisfied until your next meal.
- Low in Carbs: With only 5g of net carbs per serving, these roll ups are a perfect keto-friendly option.
- Easy to Make: This recipe is quick and easy to make, making it perfect for busy mornings or meal prep.
- Versatile: This recipe is easily customizable, so you can switch up the filling to suit your taste preferences.
In conclusion, these keto breakfast roll ups are a delicious and convenient way to enjoy a low-carb breakfast. Packed with protein and flavor, they're sure to become a staple in your morning routine. Give them a try and see how they can kickstart your day the keto way!
Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself? Watch this short video presentation to learn how: