Chicken tenders are a classic comfort food that many people love. However, if you're on a keto diet, traditional breaded chicken tenders are off the table. Fortunately, with this recipe for keto chicken tenders, you can still enjoy the same delicious flavors and crispy texture without derailing your diet.
- 8 oz chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and whipping cream.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the almond flour mixture, making sure it's coated well on both sides.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then back into the almond flour mixture.
- Place the chicken tenders onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they're golden brown and crispy.
These keto chicken tenders are a great alternative to traditional breaded chicken tenders. Almond flour is a healthy substitute for bread crumbs because it's low in carbs and gluten-free. Plus, it gives the chicken tenders a delicious nutty flavor and crispy texture.
Another benefit of this recipe is that it's incredibly easy to make. You don't need any fancy equipment or ingredients - just a few simple items you probably already have in your kitchen. This recipe is also versatile, so you can adjust the seasoning to your liking. Try adding some paprika or cayenne pepper for a little bit of heat.
In conclusion, these keto chicken tenders are a delicious and healthy twist on a classic comfort food. They're easy to make, gluten-free, and low in carbs. Whether you're on a keto diet or simply looking for a healthier alternative to traditional chicken tenders, this recipe is sure to be a hit. Give it a try and enjoy a guilt-free, delicious meal!
Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself? Watch this short video presentation to learn how: