If you're on a keto diet, you might think that delicious desserts are off-limits. But with this easy recipe for keto cookies and creme, you can satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing your healthy eating plan. Made with almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, and other simple ingredients, these cookies are low-carb, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, and erythritol. Mix well.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and stir until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each ball with your hand to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are firm and slightly crispy.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the creme:
- In a mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the vanilla extract and erythritol, and beat for another 30 seconds until well combined.
- Spoon the creme onto the cooled cookies and serve.
These keto cookies and creme are a great way to satisfy your dessert cravings without derailing your healthy eating plan. Plus, they're easy to make and taste amazing!
Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself? Watch this short video presentation to learn how: