Are you looking for a healthy and flavorful meal that's easy to make? Look no further than this Keto Lemon Pepper Grilled Trout with Broccoli and Green Beans recipe! With just 263 calories, 5 grams of fat, 16 grams of protein, and 8 grams of net carbs, it's the perfect meal for anyone looking to maintain a low-carb, high-protein diet.
Trout is a great source of lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce inflammation and improve heart health. Paired with nutrient-rich vegetables like broccoli and green beans, this dish provides a well-rounded mix of vitamins and minerals that are essential for a healthy diet.
- 2 fresh trout fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup trimmed green beans
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and oregano to make the marinade.
- Coat both sides of the trout fillets with the marinade and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Grill the trout fillets for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- In a separate pan, sauté the broccoli and green beans with a drizzle of olive oil until tender.
- Serve the grilled trout fillets with the sautéed vegetables on the side.
This dish is not only easy to make, but it's also packed with flavor and nutrition. The combination of tangy lemon, zesty black pepper, and fragrant herbs creates a delicious marinade that perfectly complements the delicate flavor of the trout. The tender-crisp broccoli and green beans add a satisfying crunch to the meal, while providing a variety of essential vitamins and minerals.
Whether you're following a keto diet or simply looking for a healthy and delicious meal, this Keto Lemon Pepper Grilled Trout with Broccoli and Green Beans recipe is sure to satisfy.
Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself? Watch this short video presentation to learn how: